Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013

Life is actually getting better emotionally. I still think about my babies every day. Tears crop up every now and then. It's really hard to see pregnant ladies as my due date approaches... knowing that could have been me. Feeling my belly from time to time and realizing nothing is there anymore breaks my heart. Seeing newborn boy/girl twins is especially rough. Knowing mine are only ashes in a box in my room instead of happy, bouncing, living, breathing babies. But I'm still motivated. I'm not giving up. I'm working really hard to set everything up to try again. I'm ready emotionally but physically not quite yet unfortunately. Our RE  ran a bunch of blood tests... 18 vials and counting. There was an anomaly in the protein C result so he is having me meet with a Hematologist in a few weeks. We'll see if that leads anywhere. Otherwise, everything blood-wise was normal. We also did a hysteroscopy and uterus looked good. No scar tissue thank goodness. But I was in for a surprise. The endometrial biopsy showed chronic inflammation of the uterus. AKA endometritis. Not fun. I was put on two super power antibiotics for two weeks. It sucked. And just when I thought I was finally in the clear, a good old yeast infection courtesy of the antibiotics has appeared. Yay! Hopefully I'll be given the thumbs up by my RE to try again soon provided Hematology gives me the clear and there are no more surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment